Addressing Concerns for Undergraduate Programs

LMU provides a number of avenues through which students can address issues and concerns. Grievances and appeals also have specific processes with steps to follow in pursuing resolution. The Formal Complaint process is available to have an internal committee review the handling of appeals/grievances.

Students should express their concerns as quickly as possible through the appropriate channels. Undergraduate students requiring assistance with these processes may contact the Dean of Students or Associate Dean of Students in the Office of Student Services (located in DAR Hall) at (423) 869-7166. Students are encouraged to address their concerns on the following topics by using information provided in the resources identified in parentheses: