Summer Withdrawals

The official withdrawal process, as set forth by the Registrar’s Office, is required for withdrawing from a summer semester. Upon receiving a Withdrawal Form for summer, the Financial Aid Office would use the actual start and end dates of the enrolled classes in the R2T4 calculation. At the end of the summer semester, Financial Aid reviews grades for Unofficial Withdrawals.